neděle 20. července 2008

Relax

Weekend is gone and we were at home...but actually it wasn´t a true. Saturday was a working day for every one of us. Someone began with work at seven a.m. and someone at ten a.m. , but all fineshed about five p.m. Weather was nice. We could have go at the small trip, but we were lazy:-). Perhaps only I was a lazy! I needed relax. Last several weeks were very busy. Work, trip, work, trip, work, trip and so on...I walked at work and drove in car hundreds of kilometres generally! If even the trips were very beautiful, I needed rest anyway. We did only a little walk around our park at saturday evening with a short beer break. We spoke about important, or less important things in our lifes. However the fun was greatly. We went back at midnight.

And what about sunday? Sunday was a washing day for me:-). I filled two washboxes. My work-shirts and many other clothes. I want keep clean everything before my change living:-). Tree weeks leave.

At afternoon I spend few hours with my friends on the stage in front of our house. And at evening I got a perfect massage my back and nape from Radka. Thanks!! It was a good relax weekend and I´m prepare to next work week. And I hope it won´t be a busy. But goodness knows:-)

Žádné komentáře: