sobota 7. června 2008

Go!

It´s a first test of my skills. During the last three months I got some english language experiences. I listen security radio and people in the shopping centre every day. But when I was in the centre at first day, I didn´t understand anything. It was same at the bank, shops and bureau. Now it is more better. I can respond to almost everything question from our irish and polish team in the centre. With polish guys I talk in polish language sometimes. They don´t want learn any other language with the exception English, but I want:-)! It´s a very interesting for me and It will be good for my future in Czech republic or other next country. I would like stay at this work for All Pro Services to October 08´. Because of my holiday. If I find better job in the next month, I would have to take holiday from my last work and I should not any days to my october way to home and I don´t want it! When I will be back in Ireland, I can start looking for some better work for me. At least for example driver.

By the way I can advise Ireland to all my friends for their trip or holiday. Travel by plane isn´t expensive. There is a many interesting and lovely places! Cliffs of Moher, Dingle peninsula, Connemara and Wicklow national park, Dublin and all west coast with rocks, harbours and sand beaches. There is a surfing paradise. Traveling by car can be difficult for the middle european people. You have to go on the left side of route. And be carefull! There is a rule of left hand:-). But over the first problems with your orientation, if you advance the car. It can be amazing adventure from your trip.

Please, forgive me for some mistakes. It´s my first english story. Thanks a lot a see you later

4 komentáře:

Radek Hojgr řekl(a)...

Wowh, your english is better and better every single day - keep in touch and continue... I wish you all the best and whatever you want in connection to your work. Living in here isn't easy but you are right for that. Just reminder: "Never don't forget - keep smiling the whole life" :D

Anonymní řekl(a)...

I agree with Radka, pls , continue in english stories in english :D . It is a good school for us in czech republic..
And as Radka says / keep smiling :D
Poli

Radek Hojgr řekl(a)...

Hey Poli, it was me, not Radka!!! :)

Radosh

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Sorry, Radoch :-) So sorry... ;-) Let me know next time.. :)¨
Poli